Together We Can!
The easy way to get needed attention and resources for your nonprofit all year long!
Year-end giving is a lifeline. But your nonprofit also needs resources and help the rest of the year.
3 easy options to get more awareness and support:
# 2 (option):
- #1 plus…
- A one-month long spotlight on our website of any special project, fundraiser, or initiative sponsored by your nonprofit.
- Featured in WhatIfWeCould’s full page ad in the Source that month.
- Featured in monthly radio interview
- Shared with our participating businesses pledging to share monthly projects.
(You can highlight initiatives throughout the year for only $50 for the month you wish to be featured, paid the preceding month.)
Together We Can (printed guide) profile
- A profile of your nonprofit in our 2021 Together We Can! Guide, modeled after our Central Oregon Gives Guide. (Note: Print and distribute 17,000 copies of guide in and around Bend – 15,000 as an insert in the Source and 2,000 to local employers) See the working design copy here: Together We Can – Working Design
- (Advertoriais, i.e., full page “stories” about your nonprofit are also available)
- A listing of your big initiative in our full page ad in the Source in the month it occurs.
(depending on the size profile you want: ⅓ page, ⅔ page, or full page, select yours below)
Select the profile that will best showcase your nonprofit
Turn your 1/4 page profile in this years Central Oregon Gives guide into a 1/3 page profile. Includes; picture, text, contact information, upcoming initiatives, and on the calendar.
Turn your 3/4 page profile in this years Central Oregon Gives guide into a full page profile. Includes; picture, text, contact information, upcoming initiatives, and on the calendar.
*To help out our nonprofit friends, we’re leaving 2020 behind with a 20% discount offer! Sign up now for a Guide Profile, enter the coupon code “2020” and you’ll receive an instant discount of 20%!
WhatIfWeCould’s commitment is to showcase nonprofit initiatives so the community can be aware of local needs and come together to meet them.
Once the Together We Can! Guide is printed, we will be approaching businesses to commit to sharing local initiatives each month. I believe this is a community campaign many businesses will support – with local nonprofits benefiting the most.
I hope you’ll participate by selecting a profile above. And let me add this: If your organization is facing financial hardships, please let me know. We don’t want any organization missing out on needed exposure due to a cash flow shortage.